The Villas of the Bahía del Duque offer an exclusive menu of “a la carte baths”
The 40 exclusive Villas of Bahía del Duque (www.bahia-duque.com), designed by the prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega, offer all its guests “a la carte bath” menu, which are prepared with Acqua di Parma products (www.acquadiparma.it).
Designed by Pascua Ortega, the peculiarity of the baths of the Villas of Bahía del Duque resides in the materials used for their build- the black basalt stone – which together with the natural light skylight (during the day) or under the stars (during the night) that covers it, converts this space into a magical place to enjoy these baths.
Of the overall proposals, the most popular options among the guests of the 40 Villas are:
- Romantic Bath: This is a very suggestive bath, where a rich foam is prepared using soaps and salts and which create a heady aroma, ideal for enjoying as a couple. To create the perfect ambiance, the area of the bath is decorated with many candles and rose petals, which are distributed around the bath. It can be requested at any time of the day, but it’s recommended in the afternoon, when you can then enjoy dinner served on the terrace of the Villa, prepared by the Restaurante “Las Aguas” and served by the butler.
- Sweet Awakening Bath: Ideal to start the day with renewed energy; this is a light bath where marine salts from the Atlantic Ocean are used, evoking the freshness of the sea breeze. It is accompanied by an energetic breakfast that includes orange juice, natural yogurt and a delicious fresh fruit salad.
- Oriental Dream Bath: This is a relaxing bath which offers a chocolate foam with calming effects on the skin, accompanied by scented candles, the aromas of spices, jasmine tea, fruit & nuts and dessert dates will fill the room in order to recreate an environment reminiscent of the far east. To complete the experience for the guest, under reservation, they can add a relaxing back and neck massage.
- Natural Volcanic Bath: This is an original bath which uses products typical of The Canary Islands, such as Aloe Vera Gel, combined with a Lavender exfoliate, as well as natural incense to create a unique atmosphere. The mineralized water of Teide and local fruit will complete the experience.
- “Duqui” Bath: Designed for the little ones, this children’s bath has been designed as a unique aquatic festival where the kids are the protagonists. It’s a foam bath accompanied by lots of bubbles, that turn the bath into the perfect place for their games. Each child will receive a children’s “Duqui” set that includes cologne, cream, a sponge and a rubber duck, as well as a chocolate milkshake, cookies and sweets.
The hotel product line from Acqua di Parma, which in the words of the brand is “dedicated exclusively for the best hotels in the world”, has found inspiration it its traditional and artisanal Eau de Cologne to scent with the refined notes of the famous fragrant this line of soaps, shower gels and hair or body care products, suitable for both men and women.